søndag 9. oktober 2011

Free stuff!

 I recently (read: 5 minutes ago) cleaned up the mess and threw away the crap I got from the Freshers Fayre, and decided to collect the treasures. I got a helluvalot of key rings as well but I'm never really gonna use those, am I...

Here be tha booty! Arrr!


Hooray!
Now: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

Can squeeze it together....

But seriously WHAT IS IT!? O.o
Any clue of what this mysterious and seemingly pointless thing is will be greatly treasured.
Is it some sort of a bra padding?
Is it an erotic toy?
Is it a stress-ball?
Is it a chin-support for when you're sitting down to prevent double-chins?

6 kommentarer:

  1. Looks like a heart-shaped version of a stress-ball. You squeeeeeeeeze it to relieve stress or something. Very therapeutical & shit.

    SvarSlett
  2. Ha... So not a bra-padding then? :( I'm slightly disappointed. But thanks for solving the mystery for me then! You get the gold star :D

    SvarSlett
  3. I'm sure you can use it as bra-padding if you really want to. Especially if you only use it on one side so you become really lopsided :D

    SvarSlett
  4. All right I will do that then! :P

    SvarSlett
  5. There's nothing more attractive than a chick whose breasts in entirely different size categories... like one B and one DD.

    SvarSlett
  6. OOOH MY GOD! I KNOW! You should TOTALLY hang out outside the breast cancer wing on the hospital :D I bet you'd find LOADS of them there! :D

    SvarSlett