onsdag 12. oktober 2011

I'm at a loss of words from this.... But not really.

A friend of mine posted a photo of this on facebook...
I just had to repost that in here... It's like one of those ridiculously stupid people from House.. And I'm not even exaggerating. Or kidding.



I bet the fact that he was away 1 year and her inability to keep her legs closed has NOTHING to do with this. At all...
The fact that this made it to a newspaper at all must mean the journalist has an extreme sense of humour or just doesn't know better... I'm hoping, for the sake of mankind, that it is humour.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, nydeligt! Det e som det tyska paret så ikkje blei gravide, og gjekk te legen for det. Legen fant ikkje nåke gale med de og forsto ingenting før de kryssa av på et skjema for kor ofta de hadde sex. Det hadde de aldri, koffer sko de det?

    SvarSlett
  2. Å kjære jesus.... sånne folk gjør ordentlig vondt i sjelen. :P

    SvarSlett