søndag 13. november 2011

Bristol and such.

 Bristol! I have been to Bristol! Yaaaaay! It was super-pretty!
...The part(s) I saw...
We were there to watch a play called Void Story. It was quite good, but the seats were terrible. The leg space seemed like it was made for kids. So we were all shifting in our seats throughout the play..
I was also about to fall asleep several times. I definitely think that making a week-end about it would have been so much better. Sitting on a bus for a few hours first tend to make one drowsy!

Stones! Trees! Leaves! LOVE it!
I really really wish there was time to explore. It feels kind of wasted having been there but not been able to look around! But I did take some pictures on the way to the theatre and outside it. And even though it was taken with a crappy iPhone camera I think I got a gist of the mood: A very cosy city (the part we were in at least!) at night!

LOOK! This is too cosy to be true!

Hoping to get a chance to get back there. Maybe that will be the next holiday destination? Companions are always welcome. It is a little sad going there by myself. :P I can pretend to be the Doctor (because of the companion)! I will need a sonic screwdriver and a suit. And a Tardis. And time lord genes.... Crap. Oh well... Dinosaur genes could work just as well.... Right? :S
Should hope so.
If not, spooning works too (Not the boring kind, the stabbing someone with a spoon-one.).


Pretty bridge.
Where we came out of from the bus, very pretty place.



However: I heard Norway lost to Wales in football.
I DON'T CARE, BUT I AM VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, NORWAY TEAM!!!!
Lose to Wales... Come on! Their most desirable girl is a sheep, for crying out loud!
And 4-1! Did they spot a sheep behind the goal-man? 4 goals!
That's the equivalent of 90 goals in... erm... some sport where that is a lot, to 3!
It's bad, Norway! Really bad!
Remember your heritage! You're barbarians! Not princesses!
....
Well some of you might be... Possibly all of you...

I digress. 4-1 is fucking depressing. Getting to know that score from a gloating Irishman was even worse. :P
.... Leprechaun-eating-drunkards.... Yes.
*Sigh*

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar