tirsdag 15. november 2011

"She's like a sunflower that never looks back at the sun"

 I like finding other cheeses than that bloody cheddar. I "accidentally" found something way better:
Norwegian stuff! <3
 Norwegian Jarlsberg, baby! Everything Norwegian should be sold in Bags of Awesome (c). You may contact me if you wish to use that. I may be nice and say yes, but chances are I will demand 99,99% of the profits. I wants to be rich, yo.

Anyway, we've started on our assessments today, I touched a fellow classmate very inappropriately at times, because of lifts... So that is also something to talk about >.<

Perv nation here, in this brain.

ANYWAY. I DIGRESS. Assessments! Yes. Assessments means we're super-good at sitting on our computers and doing... work.. Right?
Yes. This is work... I need it for my special project...? LOOK! I'm a gentlewoman! :D And no longer a nugget!
Nuggets taste good. Normally.
My gentlewoman-ness will take care of them nuggets tasting goooood.
Since I'm the best cook ever.

I'm not the best cook ever. I'm really rather terrible, actually.
Me, not Knallbart. Knallbart is awesome. She's even got 525 in cooking! Which naturally means she's way awesome in it. I bet she could be on Master Chef and kick all the other people's arses.

But 'lo and behold, Knallbart the gentlewoman is no longer a nugget.
I like this.
Not that she was ever a nugget.
She may smell like one, but there is no need to point that out, really, seeing as the poor undeads are self concious about that enough as it is!

 Anyway (again), I've been buying stuff. I like buying CD's and stuff. I thought I should figure out what the fuss was about with the books... The Odyssey and that Voltaire guy.
My guess is that they are both a massive yawn-fest. But. Will have to read before judging.  I is teh intelligible (oh my God, that's actually a word! My life is complete.)! Or not...
And the CD's! I love CD's! Love them! They are super-cheap over here (though most of them + the books are from play.com :P)!
CD's! ARGH! Explosion of happiness!
Never listened much to Queen before now, but I will probably buy more CD's from them :)
And Dylan. Brilliant guy, he is. 
The loot.

4 kommentarer:

  1. Jarlsberg smake piss! Send meg cheddar, det e så mye bedre.

    SvarSlett
  2. Pffft, er du skjør?! Jarlsberg er knall! Spesielt med tomat og agurk på. Mmm-mm!

    SvarSlett
  3. Me kan ha ein deal; du teleportere meg billige og god cheddar fra UK, og eg teleportere deg ekkel Jarlseberg fra Norge, ja?

    SvarSlett
  4. Eller norvegia. Den dealen er grei den! :D

    SvarSlett