tirsdag 29. november 2011

Assessments!

Assessment week has descended upon us. The people in Performing Arts are walking on nails (figuratively. Though that could be a cool piece), hoping that their piece is better than the other groups.
As one do.
I do, anyway... Mind, the ones who think they KNOW their piece is better than everyone else, end up disappointed. Being humble is a good thing! :)

I was very disappointed by certain people in the group, and their inability to stand up and say "hey, come on, let's do this again!" and inability to smile... But oh well, we've done it now, and I thought the end product was all right. Not great, but not shit either.
I wish we hadn't used masks though... We hardly used them, and keeping the focus on the audience is really hard, at least for me, so I hope I didn't screw too much up on that.

Anyway. That was 'Body & Performance' over and done with!
Only 'Voice' and 'Exploring Theatre' left... Oh yeah, and a million essays.
...

I'm screwed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar