torsdag 1. desember 2011

December!

THE FIRST OF DECEMBER!! WOOOOH! It's Christmas!!!
I NEED A CHRISTMAS CALENDAR STAT!

Going home in 16 days! This will be fun. I can't wait to see my amazing friends again!
And it will be absolutely insanely good to be able to relax a bit after all the assessments. (Another one tomorrow. Gotta love it.... (I lie)) I keep getting stuck on the third verse of 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost...

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

That's it. That's the sucker I'm struggling with.
Grrrr... I refuse to go to bed before I have it nailed, so there probably will be a frustrated post tomorrow about how much I suck and the like. 

"Argh! I want mah boddeh! Ar!" Slightly Arnold inspired.
Look, a random picture of a Frankenstein monster that I drew... Once...!

It's farting wires. 
... I should stop procrastinating and continue with the memorising of that bloody poem. 
Good night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar