lørdag 24. desember 2011

Christmas Eve!

In merry ol' Norway, we celebrate Christmas today, on the proper day, of course.
Have been delivering presents and watching the traditional Christmas TV.
It's all gooooood.
Then, at 5, we go to the grandparents and FEAST!
It's cool.
Going to try and pop some monocles with my "radical" opinions.
Weird church-people. Boring as fuck.
But by all means. All to their own....
And for that I'm stupid. Gotta love good old "dad" with his delicate words.
Well at least I'm not worshipping something that might not be there.
SCIENCE!

WOOP!

I can't wait to eat all the lovely food.
FOOOOOD.
I hope I find the almond and win the price!
Yes.
CHRISTMAS!

OOH! And this is my 300'th blog post!  YAY! 300 posts of pure shit. That's pretty good I think! :P Congratulations, here's a picture of our Christmas tree!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar