lørdag 17. desember 2011

Homeway-blues

On the train to London now, not started driving yet. Must say I'm quite psyched about going home, even though I haven't had any home-sickness yet. Which is good I think! Swansea is a lovely city, going to miss it and the people in it a lot! Love them to bits, all of them! It will be good, however with a little break, to keep us from killing each other. God knows I wanted to during the assessment weeks.

Ooop! I found a note. Wonder if I can add pictures with this thing (writing on iPhone). Ooooh the train left! London here I come! I love London. London is so pretty and nice and awesome and stuff! Gotta love London.
I couldn't add photos from iPhone, so.. EDIT! Lovely note, eh?

God I LOVE Wolfmother. They are amazing. Their music is astounding. They are simply brilliant! The delux album of Cosmic Egg should be bought. I had no idea it existed! It's actually kinda rude to deprive fans of such awesomeness as the 4 songs on that album provides. Should be heard. ASAP. It was a friend who shared a link of Caroline (one of the songs) on Facebook. I thank Thee! Cosmonaut is also amazing. The two others are also cool, but have to admit that those two are the best.

I'm in Neath now. I must write like a retarded monkey on this thing. Urgh. Monkeys... 12 mins from Swansea to Neath. I have a classmate from Neath. I always thought the train ride would be like half an hour or so. Guess not. Good for him! :P 5.14 the time is. Too early! Hyjøøø is how welsh say "here". True story. They are weird. Omgthisisgonnabesuchalongday!!!!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar