mandag 19. desember 2011

HOME!

Being home has a few perks. Like lovely home made food!
Yay! Food and happiness and shit!
I had home made pizza for breakfast. It's pretty awesome. Pretty darn awesome.

Mmm-mm!
I had an hour long bath today as well whilst listening to loud music. Very loud music. Got to love being home alone! :D
In Norway! :D
Of doom!

Had a really nice evening yesterday with Carina and Frank :) We were playing D&D and being pervs as usual. Had a really good time. We ate Cheez Doodles and had Christmas Soda. And the occasional Christmas marzipan. I FREAKIN' LOVE CHRISTMAS! OOHH! I forgot about the burnt almonds! Yes! How could I forget!
It's important to remember everything we ate...
Foooood.

It's not really though. But it was memorable. And nice. And lovely.
I love them to bits!
Well this was a super-interesting blog post. Loads about food and shit. Great! :P
SAYONARA!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar