lørdag 31. desember 2011

New year rant.

KAISERS ORCHESTRA IS NOT A GOOD BAND!
There. I said it.
"Hey we are from Stavanger and use weird instruments" Sure, congrats about them being famous & shit. It's more like the crowd liking them I'm annoyed about. Not that I'm saying that's an excuse to make terrible music :P
"Hello we're being alternative JUST by listening to them!" Or "I am SO alternative! Of course I'm listening to Kaisers! What, are you mad?" When I think about it, there is a third. "Oh look, I am SO musical and know stuff about music, I need to like these to keep my credibility as a musician in my group of friends."
They are ... Ugh.
No.
Just no.

Go away!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wooh! Someone else who don't see the point of Kaizers Orchestra. People usually talk about them like they are the Second Coming or something.

    SvarSlett
  2. They do. That creates rants like these :P

    SvarSlett