torsdag 22. desember 2011

Søgne of AWESOMENESS.

Snow snow, beautiful snow! I'm definitely hoping for a white Christmas this year!
So we've started preparing for Christmas! We decorated the tree earlier, which was nice and stuff, and probably going to bake sugar cookies tomorrow whilst scream-singing after various Christmas carols.
With my sister.
Would be weird doing such alone. Slightly.

SNOW! :D
We visited grandpa's grave earlier as well and put a little wreath on his grave. Was nice to get that done.
On the way back and forth we sang loudly to absolutely shit music that should never have been made.
Ever.
Living at home naturally makes my desire to kill my siblings even bigger and more urgent than ever.
Sharing a room with the youngest sister, Stina, and that is murder. Not only has she claimed the whole room, but she can't even share the god damn rubbish bin with me! She needs it next to her bloody bed! I ended up emptying it over her bed so she could enjoy her precious crap, but I don't think she appreciated that, that ungrateful bastard. Nothing makes her happy!
:P


More snow!
Look at all the snow! Yay! Gotta love the snow! I love the sound it makes when you step on it. Imagine all the Who's dying in the process! HAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA! .... I mean... Oh no!

Little Whoville was lying there,
Small and peaceful and so faire.
Then got trampled, who knows from where!
It was a giant big pair
of shiny new shoes made for a bear.
The Who's said squish
and voilà a new dish
was made for the happy big bear.

The view from Årosveden. This is Søgne!
Took a walk with two friends of mine, Trudi and Randi Elisabeth today. It was nicer than I'd expected it to be (I'm not much of a "fresh air" kinda gal... Any more. OK, I like the occasional hike here and there, but sometimes they are just plain torture.)! We ended up talking for ages before going back down. It was nice. Was a really good view of the sea and the islands dotting up our coastline. It was good being back up there. Used to go there every New Years Eve with the scouts, but stopped when I started attending the Folk High School.
Good times. 
You can spot the two cairns that are on the Søgne crest in the middle near the "top" of the ocean :P I zoomed. So it's terribly grainy and bad.
Yay! Søgne!

2 kommentarer: