søndag 25. desember 2011

1st day of Christmas

We tried out the candy floss machine today.
IT WAS EPIC!
My first ever candy floss

My lovely sister with even more candy floss. She's being so delicate about everything. It's her thing.

Da machine. Of sugayness. With sugar.

Sugar.

My sister playing the "flute" on the candy floss stick.
 After the epic candy floss machine-experience we had coffee and cakes. Like decent families usually does. :P
We played a game called "Brunost, langrenn og lusekofte" (Google it.) which is a "how norwegian are you"-game. It was great. One of the questions were "If a person sits next to you on the bus with many spare seats, do you think this person is a nutter?" And you would get 3 points or so if you said yes, or something like that. It was great! Grandma's present.
"Do you own a waffle iron?"
"Do you have a chunk of brown cheese and milk in your fridge?" I felt kinda discriminated as I live in a country that has NO BROWN CHEESE! They should get some sporadically.
On the black chair is my sister, then my uncle, then my other sister, then my grandma and then my mother. FAMELEH!
 And after that again, us kids went down in the basement and played some playstation. Which is important.
A bit of CTR and Spyro is very very good. Bashing some bad-guys and beating people in races with dirty tricks: ALWAYS GOOD. Gotta love them PSone games. In my opinion they are the best ones.

A sibling who is taken up by the TV and it's excitingness. Playstation shuts your kid up. BUY ONE TODAY!
So we were playing that for a bit. Which was nice. But I realised I had completed it two times already so couldn't collect any gems. But it was still fine.

SPYRO! :D ...Shit picture, but ya get the gist!
ARGH HE'S SO CUTE! I love that game. SO MUCH.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar