fredag 2. desember 2011

Yet ANOTHER assessment over!

Exploring Theatre assessment today.
I am so relieved there aren't any more practical assessments.
If there had been, I would probably have killed the "Perfect" - Stonefaced - Arrogant - Spoilt brat - girl in my class. I won't mention names, because I'm far too awesome to sink that low. :P
(She called me arrogant. So I'm taking the piss. I'm not sure she actually know what the word "Arrogant" mean, but I guess she's kinda right, I'll give her that. But if I ever get as bad as her, please kill me, and bury me in a shoe. Oh yeah, and what set her bitch-fit off was "Can we please go through our piece, please, even if she's not in it?"... Amy and I did it plenty of times without them two, I honestly can't see the problem in doing it a few more times without the other person who was rehearsing another scene...)

LOOK! A bunny!
Anyway, apart from Bitch-alert and extremely frustrating classmates who can't take initiative whether their life depended on it, and when they think they do, they demotivate people by commanding them to do stuff, it's been all right.
A friend of mine find the class unprofessional, and, honestly, they are a bit immature about things. I know I'm immature as well, but I'm at least trying to get them up and standing and do some practising instead of just sitting there on their arses and doing shit.
I don't have enough experience to tell if they really are unprofessional or not, so I can't agree or disagree, but I do believe her when she say so.
And instead of whining to them, I whine here. I should probably say something, but it would only cause conflicts, and they would probably think I was even more arrogant. Oh well. Their education. ... And mine...
I'm starting to doubt whether I will be here next school year. Maybe I'll try and transfer to Edinburgh, see if they are able to take any initiative there. We won't be learning anything when the lecturers have to tell us off all the time. It's a waste of time, money and resources.

I'm done whining now, though.
But I do hope things get better, and people learn to take the criticism and make it into something positive instead of bitching about it.
I'm done now, honestly, with the whining! :P

15 days until I go back to Norway!
I really can't wait to see my friends again! Oh my lovely friends!
There are no words for how much I miss them!
Hopefully we'll get to play some D&D as well. Hopefully. I hope we will.
The new World of Warcraft patch is lots of fun, the new instances are a nice change! But I'm guessing they will get old pretty fast, like the Zandalari ones, but you never know, Blizzard may come out with a new patch with some new ones, out of the blue (though, I kind of doubt that) one day...
It's a lot of fun to play now, you get so much lore! And it's fun to see what the place that became the Maelstrom used to look like.
Hop, night time it is.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar