onsdag 2. november 2011

The stupidity of mankind....

A friend of mine posted this on her Facebook page. I had to repost this as the stupidity of the comment underneath is just too freakin' good to be true. Actually no, not good. It's fucking moronic. Under is the link. Read what you like. I suggest watching the video as well.

LINK



The translation of what V says is "He should have been shot!!!" (If you don't believe your own eyes, or her stupidity, I have actually translated it as correctly as I can. Try Google Translate if you don't believe me! Yes, guys, she really is this faire!)
I was actually quite provoked by this comment.This is a canine we're talking about. This dimwit is talking about a person being shot over a dog. I really couldn't restrain myself, so I won't show what I wrote as I was rather rude... But I don't think she knows how many dogs are being shot/put down/mistreated every year.
And, AND, this police officer was attacked. Had I had a rabid animal leaping towards me with a frothing mouth, I would damn well shoot as well.
He was protecting the people at the festival. I doubt many police officers go around shooting animals in public for fun...
He was also called an "executioner" by the person posting the link... Fucking hell. This story is retarded.
Why is it that people always go stupid about these kids of stories?
IT'S JUST A FUCKING DOG!
I'm sure the person had a reason to do it!

And that was me ranting about a story I don't really give a fucking flat shit about.
Because I don't like super-mega-dog-is-so-much-better-than-everything-in-the-whole-world comments or people that thing that's right.
Because it's stupid.
Use your grey matter, people!
It pains me to see so many lights on while nobody's home.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar