mandag 25. mai 2009

D for Divorce.... err... I mean Dive...


Today I was diving in the sea for the first time! That was amazing(ly cold)! Was really beautiful to look up, when I sat on the bottom, on the surface! It was shimmering, and the waves made the light go crazy.... It was awesome... I wish I had a picture of it.. But I just uploaded a picture from the internet instead.... The surface where we were was greener and less clear (sitting in sand does that to the view...).
Anyway, when we were swimming around down under (ho ho ho, pun... I think I need to stop making them.. They are horrible...) We saw a lot of fish, and fancy... waterscapes? And there was this particular thing shaped like the number 8 with plants on it, and a blue fish swiming over it... That's something I wish I had a picture of too..... If only.... Stupid prices on fancy underwater-gear....
Oh, and yesterday, we were diving in a pool from 9 o'clock in the morning to about... 6... Or maybe it was 3... or 4.... I can't remember anymore... (That's bad.... come on, Brain! COME ON!! YOU CAN DO IT!) Yeehaa... Anyway, was in the water for... quite a while. So that resulted in beautiful raisin skin, and my "buddy" said she felt like her skin was paper thin... So... Remember that the next time you consider staying in a pool for 6 hours... Oh, and you smell like chlorine the next two days.... Even though you shower plenty of times.....
But diving today was awesome. It's still weird to be able to breath under water, but it's really really cool...
Anyhoo, I need to sleep... Got an exam tomorrow, and also hoping for a sudden disease to knock me off my feet (oh my god what a lame sentence...), and to possibly make me so ill that I have to stay in Norway for aproximately 2 months... As long as it isn't the pig flu. That's... You just don't brag about that....
Anyway, Shalom, or something.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar