lørdag 9. mai 2009

UNSTOOPID!

StupidTester.com says I'm 9% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!


OH YEAH! I keep telling you I'm always right, and there is the proof. I'm flipping Einstein! Oh yeah!
*Sigh*
It feels good to be right.

OH! I can be the new oracle! Or even GOD!
Yeah!

OK. As long as it isn't math questions.....

I should make up that zombie-mixture right away, and make everyone obey me. And worship me, ofcourse....
MOHOHAHAHAHAHAha..ha...
Hmmmm... I should maybe make myself and a certain number of people immune, so that we can keep the coolness alive. OH! We can play PlayStation zombie games forever and ever and ever..... Wait... Just immune to the zombie venom doesn't make us immortal.... Maybe I should invent a potion that make us live forever aswell.... OH! And can't die AT ALL! That would be awesome.
And ofcourse I'm gonna invent magic aswell, so that the world itself becomes more fun....
Yeah.... I'm gonna do this!
So long, suckers! Mwehehehehe!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar