torsdag 28. mai 2009

Zebra Lobsters and Twinkies

So she passed the theory-exam-test thing in diving, and she is very proud, yes. Ohhh yeahh! Only the "exam" dive left, and she can invade the sea aswell. If she passes.
Anyway.
My beloved computer is sent to repair... Again...
So next time it fucks up, I get a new one... I hope.
And tomorrow, we'll visit Russia, Cloud 9 and maybe Bahamas a little aswell.
Yeah...
That'll be great.

Ooooh.... Supernatural is on.
Sam and Dean.... And that sexy, SEXY car....
Hmm.. Some demon/angel thing. And a guy that imitates Marlon Brando... Or try to sound like him... Rather silly, really... I mean, he isn't paid to play the Godfather, he's paid to be a demon guy!

OH! I bought the Zombie Survival Guide yesterday.... Now I can survive my zombie attack! YEAH! Errr.... Ofcourse I would survive it even if I bought it or not.... But NOW I don't have to make those "become immortal" and "not being able to die, EVER" potions.... Maybe I can just consentrate on the "Live Forever" potion instead.... Yeah!
Anyway, it's late, and only sad pathetic stuff is on TV, so before I get all emotional, I think I'll go to bed. :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar