tirsdag 19. mai 2009

Vital organs for sale

The fast and the furious. I really REALLY wanna see that movie. It looks awesome!
Paul Walker AND pretty cars...... Oh yeah! That can only be good...

Anyway. I wrote a song for when I take over the world with my zombies and stuff.
The melody is from Sound of Music. And it is dedicated to my loving parents.

Brimstone and sulfur and poisonous gasses
Get up from all of your lazy fat arses
Now it is time, do some serious work
No-one can get away, now that I win!
When the dog barks
When the kid cry
When it burns its haaand
There is nothing more beautiful in the world, than to spit in their faaaaace and laaaaaaaugh!

OK. That wasn't entirely... You know... Serious.
Just for the record.

One can never know who might take this stuff serious y'know.

But the "take over the world with zombies" part is 100% serious.
And I'm SOOOO close to the end result now, that you wouldn't believe it!
Oh yeah... Just you wait....
In 5 years time (just theoretically. Nothing is... You know... Pinned down.. Clockwise yet...) this earth will be infested with zombies! I CAN'T WAIT!
Or people can just stop the polluting, and I'll just "forget" the plans for another year or so!

THE MORAL OF THIS STORY IS:
STOP POLLUTING, YOU ARSEHOLES!
Naturally, I don't mean you who take the bus every day, and throw stuff in the bin, not on the ground, and save electricity etc etc.
I mean those who take the car just because "it's raining" and throw trash on the ground because the litter box is 2 meters away, and they aren't arsed to walk those extra two meters...
ETC.

Now. If you vote for me, for president, I SWEAR I will remove all the french speaking, cheese eating freaks, and the polluting, lazy, sons of bitches with no real future, but to die in their car from CO2 poisoning and become so fat that they can no longer stand up, or even get out of the car. So they have to sleep there.

And with that, I bid thee good night.
Happy happy fun fun :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar