søndag 3. mai 2009

Happy Birthday.. a little late...

I'm a bad friend. I'm a day late!
I blame WoW. Bad WoW.
Hmmm... OK, I better "Sing" a late birthday song...
Ready?
OK....

AHEM:

Happy birthday to youuu,
Happy birthday to youuu,
Happy BIRTHDAY dear Malene,
Happy Birthday to youuuuu...

Yeah. You know I love you, and stuff ;)
You big old turkey :D
I said that with love.


OH! I also wrote you a poem!
(Not really, I'm just improvising... You don't know that.)


Malene, is a pretty ballerina,
But she doesn't dance ballet.
So I lied.

I'm sorry, Malene.
She likes playing WoW
And she likes flowers
But after this year, I'm not sure anymore
Anyway
This chick is not a flick
But she's got a boyfriend.
That is a bee.
She is awesome.
Malene likes icecream.
Malene likes brownies.
Malene is 1337.
Malene had birthday yesterday.
Malene isn't 1337, she's 21.


I'm done.

You can applaude me now :P

Yeehaa! Hope you had cake, Malene! :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar