fredag 8. mai 2009

Fruitcake

Yet another birthday... This time it is the lovely Carina.
Oh yes. This will be celebrated. Big time, babe, big time.

Oh, I wrote you a song, btw! (ahem..)

My bunny is over the ocean,
my bunny is over the sea,
my bunny is over the ocean,
oh bring back my bunny to meeeee

(See how cleverly I swapped Bonnie for bunny? Only a mastermind can do that. And I'm deffinately one.... :P)

Anyway, go have a sip of whatever-you-like. Go nuts. Celebrate!
WOOHOO! :P

Isn't it good, Norwegian Wood..

Here it goes again.

Hyvå tyttö. That means "good girl" in Finnish.
Kala pullon samppanjaa ylös!!!!
(fish up a bottle of champagne)
(Google Tranlslatte ftw...)
Ranska paskiaiset kuin sammakko! ...ja ne imevät.. paljon! <3

Carina: Haluan, että puheenjohtaja! tässä ja nyt!!!!!
rakastan sinua pupu! :P

Anyway. Good day, and all that.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar