mandag 20. juli 2009

Horribleness

11 days left in Le Frogland avec Froglings et Snails, Oui?, wich is nice. Accually, it's very nice. Exceptionally nice. Increadibly nice. It's great. Fantastic, even!
Oh yes. 9 workdays, and two lovely days off.... I don't think I can point it out enough that I'm going home in 11 days. FOREVER!
Right... Not forever... That would suck a little, again... I mean.. Not being able to travel, and stuff...
In the meanwhile, whilst still in France, I'll write angry letters to the Froggy President, and the Froggy Minister, if they have one... Oh that's right... They don't have a king! Hah! BURN!
Monarchy rocks ass!
Oh yes. Indeedy it does.

Oh, by the way:
THIS
Adorable.
Just adorable.
"I want to be the wicked witch!"
Oh yeah. She's awesome.
And she's got a whole empire of flying blue monkies!
Wi(t)ch is awesome, ofcourse. And those thingies with pikes.
"I'm meeeeeeeelting, meeeelting!" Hah, she's adorable :D
All tribute to Margaret Hamilton.

I want to be like her when I grow up.
Well... The magic part, anyway... I mean.. The whole "go green, for evilness" is a little... Old... Not that I have anything against green people! Au contraire! I'm very un-racist, accually! I guess green people are awesome. Just like blue people. Etc. I don't want to exclude all the other colours... Just for the record.

But pink people. Ugh. Yeah. They suck. I mean, they try to look macho and all, but do they succeed? No way. No way, what so ever could they ever, ever, EVER succeed.
They look like ballerinas! And Barbie dolls! And stuff!

Yeah.
I'm worn out... Being pink-people-racist is tough.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar