torsdag 30. juli 2009

Mosquito-hatred.

The title speaks for itself.
55 mosquitobites. On me. RIGHT NOW!
It kinda itches.....
Memo to self: Do not, I repeat, DO NOT stick arms or legs out while sleeping.
Heh... The worst super-hero ever would be Mosquito-Man
"I make my enemies itch!"
Yeah... And when he's trying to sneak-attack his enemies, he just gets smacked by a gigantic newspaper... Mweheheh.... Yeah... I quite like that..
And the weapon he most fears is the Horrible Bugspray of Doom!

Yeah... No, we should make mosquito-farms and make them attack people, and then catch them again, and then we have our very own blood-bank.
Hardy harr harr...

No mosquitoes should get exterminated.
Wouldn't cry a single tear if they did. Oh no!
Mark my words!
The day the mosquitoes gets exterminated is the day the world will celebrate together, and all wars will stop, and everyone will sing and dance and.. Stuff!
Yeah.

.... ahhhr! Right... Scratch 55.... I think i just found another one....

Pizza is good. Mmm mm.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar