torsdag 23. juli 2009

Cake = Lie?

For the record: This is fucking great.
Yeah. Someone pointed it out on a geek-site, and I decided to steal it for my blog. It's fucking hillarious.
I mean really. I nearly peed my .. skirt!
I didn't, by the way.

Anyway, The Sims 3 seems kinda... Entertaining.... I don't know why... It just does.
I guess the marketing-guy did a good job, there. Right. Team, probably.
Anyway, bygones.

Oh. And I also want to try Portal again. It rocked...
Maybe I should make a gigantic killer-robot, that enjoys rambeling on about a cake that probably is so stale that makes Ghandi look like Buddah, suger coated, and covered in hamburgers...
Yeah.. Maybe I should.
And put out a lot of death traps, ofcourse. So that people'll die and stuff.... STUFFING FOR THE CAKE!!! Oh my god. Human cake!
This computer sure is psyco...
I'm glad I'll die a quick death, from the odd-coloured gasses that emerges from a vent in the gigantic robot somewhere, designed to kill everybody else, but the robot woke up too early, so it used all the deadly-dodgy-lookin'-gass on me instead...
When I think about it, I'll bring a gassmask everywhere I go from now on....

Yeah, no, I don't wanna die while making a gigantic killer robot..... I want to know I have some power. And accually.. I'll have to make it very easy to kill it, if it tries anything... Like killing me... Yeah. Like a round ball-ish looking thing that doesn't look too important, and... And a gun that can make me go to other places in the room... And another gun that does the same thing, but they are linked somehow. YEAH! That's brilliant.
Yeah... If only videogames were real..............................................
That would rock.

Spyro rocks too, by the way, when talking about videogames.
Oh yeah.

Oh! I watched House for the first time yesterday. It rocked. I want to be like House when I grow up. Old and bitter! Yeah!

Anyway, I've been rambeling on enough now...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar