søndag 12. juli 2009

The Zombies are Everywhere!

http://www.skype-emoticons.com/ hidden goodies. Like the finger ;) I like that one. This is just a reminder for me, really... So that when the guys start giving me the finger I can "moon" them or something like that. ;) Not literally... With one of the emoticons, obviously.
Oh! one of them sent me this AWESOME book! "The Zombie Chronicles". Oh yeah.
It's about saving clones... And zombies... And stuff. It's AWESOME!

And Plants vs Zombies is awesome too.. Been playing that a lot lately. I recomend it. It's awesome. And when you've "finished" the game, you still sorta haven't finished it. That's kinda cool. A lot of cool bonuses and stuff. But some of it is just plain pain-o in the arse-o.

Oh yeah. Paul McCartney - Dance tonight. Beautiful. Also, Maybe I'm Amazed is cool. And Ballroom Dancing. It's accually awesome. OOH! And Wanderlust. It's so.. nice.... However, if "you gotta get it, mmmhmmmm, you gotta get it and you gotta get it goooooood" :D

I love making song... puns? Are they called puns? I'd think it was called something else, to be honest, but I have no idea... Song-jokes maybe.... I have no idea. Jokes sounds better though.

But seriously... I've spent over 6 hours on this friggin' blogg, now... That's ridicolous. Plants vs Zombies apparently rock. Hard. :P

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar