onsdag 22. juli 2009

Frodo, Don't Wear the Ring

It's a magical bling bling... :D

Yeah. It's now officially 9 days left in France.
Ican'twaittogohome! *teenage fit*

Yeah. It'll be great to get back home and...taste mah mama's cookin' beefore ah leaaaave agaaain ohn a a-ero-plane to Egypt, y'all... That'll be great.... I only hope that I won't get home after the university started.... I kinda realize that I should have said "no" to the two weeks, and just gone with 1 week after all... But then again... I guess we wouldn't be able to see the pyramids then...
Ah.. Well, well. Pyramids > school, that's what I say :D And the graph says it all. Pyramids win. Big time.

Hmmm...
What if the pyramids have these fancy schmancy hieroglyphs that tells us where Atlantis is? :O
That would be AWESOME!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar