onsdag 1. juli 2009

WOOP!

I want to go to the north pole.
Think about it. It would be awesome! And I can brag about having been there before it melted away... And I could take a lot of polar bear pictures :D It would be AWESOME!
And seals. Anyway.
It's been around 30 degrees this week... And is going to be for the rest of the week... It's great, but it's a LITTLE hot. I sure hope the aliens decide to invade the planet now, so they might melt to death... They are smart... But vulnerable. Fortunately for us.
Accually I have no idea wether they are vulnerable, smart, or accually aliens or not...
I can't claim I've seen any...
"Oh my! An alien decided to abduct me, and preform experiments on me!"
Yeah.. I have aquaintances that might be mistaken for aliens, and no way they would ever be allowed/able to take me to their "spaceship" and "experiment" on me... Ho-woop-dee-doo. No way.
I think that the so-called "aliens" might just be butt-ugly people...

And the corn circles.... COME ON!!! We have people that confessed doing them! So why do the fanatics keep saying "NOOOO IT'S THE ALIENS!!!"? ...Allright.. They are fanatics... But details. I mean the "alien invasion believers"....

However, if you say "I was abducted by aliens" to a fanatic, you'll PROBABLY be worshipped like a god, and have a new group to mingle in...

Oh well.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar