torsdag 25. juni 2009

L33tness!

I've been watching The Big Bang Theory, and My Family lately... It's awesome.
Oh, BTW, babies look funny when they sleep.
All cross-eyed and odd-looking...

Anyway. My name is Maria, and I'm a geek. (hiiiii, Maria..)
I've been playing ... Roleplaying games... Online (ungh... It's tough to admit things like this the first time...)
And every time i do a Major action, I get told off, and the lovely GM changes it to "Standard"... To be honest, I like "Major" better.... All the actions starts on the letter 'M'. Wich is a nice way to remember things... And the letter 'M' IS the prettiest one in the whole alphabet.... I mean come on! Just look at it :D Anyway. Making a big deal out of how I write "Standard action" just makes the whole "Major Action" even funnier! Oh, and when people go all "serious", then it is a matter of pride. And no way I'm ever gonna give in, then!

....So naturally I had to give in...... I mean he was.... Is... The GM...

Alfie is awesome. In 'My Family', I mean.... He's scottish :D (no he isn't, he's welsh. My bad :P)
Mhm.

Michael Jackson is dead. Apparently he weighed 51 kilos.... And losing his hair and stuff.... Nasty business... He was a good dancer....
It's so weird... Heath Ledger too...

Anyway. Go and Major Action a Standard Action.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar