tirsdag 2. juni 2009

I got the Blues.

I got ble fingers. Blue is an awesome colour. I want to be blue. If I take a bath in cherry juice, maybe I'll be blue FOREVER! That would be kinda cool...
Blue IS a jellybean colour... Maybe I'll make a trend out of it (HAHA I wish...)...

Maybe we laughed a bit too loud, but at never hurt no-one...
Only the good die young...

Billy Joel.
He's real jelly.
Nah.. Doesn't sound the same in english...
Sticky... Jelly... Jellybean... Nah...
Anyway, LET'S BECOME ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN TOGETHER!
I've already told most of my friends that they have to be, but... I think the whole world should be. Or... Those who are older, should obviously be 140 and 150 etc, but as long as they pass 111, it's fine. So yeah. After we're 111, I'll demand that you become 120. Wich you obviously should. Because I'm always right.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar