tirsdag 16. juni 2009

Stomp on a baby ant

I want to .. DO something with this blogg. I mean, NOW, it's all pointless and.. Boring. Maybe if I... Started doing some serious research about random shit, and write about it, then maybe, just maybe, this'll be revived. Maybe. Yes. I liked that. Today I'm gonna count people picking their nose in their car while they think nobody's watching. Accually, just picking their nose in general...
Oh yes. I will do that! Yeah!
Stay tuned for some serious SCIENCE! .... OK maybe not science...

I'll wear my awesome sunglasses and be all stealthy-like!
Wearing sunglasses everywhere makes you cool. It's true. Just look at Bernard.

OH! While I'm at it, the science that is, I can just as well find out how many who are wearing awesome sunglasses! Not lame sunglasses... Or I'll count them too. Just for shits and laughs (who have I heard say that? It's horrible!)... Aaaanyway.

I'll be off exploring people's noses and stuff. (Ew..)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar