fredag 19. juni 2009

Mon voyage dans le sud

Yesh!
I'm going to Bordeaux this week-end. Or not exactly Bordeaux, but outside. It's called Gageac, and a place called "little hammer", ou comme ca!
Beautiful there!
So that'll be fun.
I wish we could take a tiiiiiiiny trip into Bordeaux city, aswell... Because then I could say that I had been there. And it must suck pretty bad to say: "wow, look! I've been around the world! And.. Oh, no, apparently I was never in Bordeaux... Hmmm.. yeah that sucked.... Oh well..."
No... I can't let that happen!

Carcassonne looks like an awesome city. With a fort and stuff. And the river Aude floating alongside the city.... I wonder if it's running though the city, or just right by it... Anyway.. Chartres also, looks cool... With the labyrinth in the Chartres Cathedral..... LABYRINTHS! SERIOUSLY! How GREAT is that? Mysteries and stuff ROCKS!
ESPECIALLY labyrinths.
And Atlantis ofcourse.
Atlantis is awesome.
I want to go there. I just hope it has got air in it... Somehow... If it doesn't, I would end up in a pretty bad shape... And I don't want that to happen untill I'm 111 years old. Or older.
So yeah.

For the super-massive- Spaceship in my yard!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar