torsdag 18. juni 2009

Albert Vivaldi

A site I bumped into said "the longer your ring-finger is than your index finger, the more likely you'll have talents in math, technical stuff and/or music." (roughly translated..)
I found that funny... Many people have a longer ring-finger.
...Yeah, I'm one of them. So what that thing says, is that I'm accually both Einstein and Vivaldi?
I LIKE IT!
When I see a violin, I'll pick it right up, and start playing like a wonderchild of awesomeness?
And every time a teacher write a really hard math... thing I would be able to solve it...?
DAMN if only that was true my mathgrades would be 80% better! (I found that out by the good old finger method. I bet Einstein didn't have the skills to do that. HAH, He'd have to calculate how to do it! Because he was a physicist! Not a mathematician!)

Hmmm... Yeah. I like this new and brilliantly-awesome-and-super-smart me :D
Yeah... I think I'm gonna go pour me some milk in a super-advanced-and-slightly-musical way that makes girls wanna jump me.

Ehm... And by "girls" I naturally mean guys ofcourse!

... Yeah.
Maybe I'll have to go "evil"... All the smart people are evil. Most Evil guys (by "guys" I mean "the generel smart evil population")are also musical... Aren't they?
Anyway. I'm gonna go plot my evil evilness of Evil with a little extra DOOM, so... Yeah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar