søndag 7. juni 2009

[Eric]

Yes. My belovved ear has been a bitch since... last sunday. Might go see a doctor soon. Been sniffing nose spray all week... Hope it's helping... It's great to spend your week-end sick.... But that's life.
Hah, I had a funny "dizzy" moment today... Was weird... Felt like I was either REALLY tired or a little drunk.
Yeah, I'm gonna go fuck up my ear entirely so that I get this weird balance forever, and seem constantly drunk! WOOHOO!

Yeah, I think I won't do that.

Anyway, it's a little late, and there is a certain geek that needs sleep.
For ear and head! *National anthem playing in the background*
Oh yes. Good old Norway.

One thing I miss in Paris is the sea... It's so weird to be so far away from it. And the seagulls.. Yes I know.. Everybody hates them, but I think they are cozy.. When they are flying around, screaming for food, THAT'S when you know it's summer :)
Oh, and lying on the pier, or whatever you call it, looking through the cracks on the water, shimmering beneath us... Then being informed that the crabs have been boiled, and we eat till we go numb... But we can't because crabs are so wonderful, so we eat a little more... And then, when we're done, we jump into the sea to get all the crab-left-overs off, but the water is so chilly after the while in the sun, so we hurry up and lay down on a big towel, and sun-dry, watching the water from the cracks again.

And THEN, after I usually was nagging on my cousins and sisters for like, half an hour or so, they finally joined me in the bathing again.... But they always exited the water too soon... They said 3 hours was a little too much for them.... Lame-o's...

Anyway. The tired geezer better go to bed. Now. Peace. And remember to never drive your car more than necessary! (wich is about... never.) And also to recycle! :D
YEAH!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar