mandag 1. juni 2009

SLIM CHANCE BITCH!

I GOT IT!
OH YEAH! I got the diver's lisence! (oh my god... Me and my bad jokes... They've been comming all day.... It must be the weather... Or a meteor that have a certain type of mineral/stone/whatever that kills my sense of humour...)
And along the way, I got upside/down, I got water into my ear (wich I still have.. yay..) and I held a flat-fish! :D
It was awesome... Truly jellybean.
Anyway.. I'm going back to Paris tomorr... Today... That'll be.. Interesting...
No more "familiar" friends for 2 months... That's like a really cool house arrest :P "Hey, you! You're grounded! Go to Paris! No good oldies frendos for you for at least 3 months!"

Nah.. anyway.... Hopefully Egypt'll happen... I think I've deserved that, Karma!

Oooooooh. Tiredness!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar