onsdag 18. januar 2012

Artsy fartsy stuff

I got bored in class, but decided that I should post this to show I too, have a lame, sappy, wannabe-poetic side to things.
It's proper bad. I'll warn you now: You can still stop reading and closing down the browser!
OK. Here we go:

On the brighter side of things,
when the little sparrow flew for the first time,
the pride of the moment made the sun shine a little brighter right there and then.
And then there was a nuclear war and the world ended.
The End
Obviously.
It's not like the bird would survive or anything.
Jeez.
What do you really think!
Toxic areas you can't even come close to without getting poisoned with radioactive shite.
No way!
That's the end, that.
Congratulations.
You managed to ruin a whole planet.
I hope you're happy.

That's it.
I decided to leave out a super-depressing one about forgotten-ness and oblivion and shit, because it was just too emo to be funny. So yeah. I'm a closet emo.

You know my dark deep secret.
I need to find some spray-on hair colour and colour my hair black and buy razor blades and shit

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar