mandag 30. januar 2012

[Insert cliché title here]

I have a confession to make.
Every month (since I found out about the page-view thing) I have a small competition with myself to see if we can beat the monthly page-view.
This has worked to some extent. Somehow. Nearly. A little bit.
OK it actually did work.
Ever since I decided to copy my good friend @sciurusaurus on Twitter and spam my blog on there, it's shot through the roof! FOLLOW HIM! HE'S AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS! ... 
I need to get a rude/douchebag jar as soon as overly possible.
Fine, OK, Through the roof is relative. But it did compared to what it used to be.

I'm a sad person.





Fun picture that ... Yes. Twitter was involved with that as well. 99,99% of all the pictures I use on here has been on Twitter at some point, I'm guessing.. So apologies for that. 
Well good one!
Cheerio old bean!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar