søndag 29. januar 2012

Pink sheep.

This just blew my mind.
We found 1 single sheep on our Atlantis-mountain city-Eden-lair server, but I've never seen one again after that. And now, I randomly go into my single-player world, my "Explode a mountain" world, where I don't build anything, I just stack a mountain of TNT and set it off, I find 3! I found 3 naturally spawned pink sheep in my rubbish trash world! How cool is that! I did spawn a million mooshrooms, so I spent a bit of time killing them... But I must state that, even though this might sound suspicious with the new egg-things Mojang inserted, I DID NOT SPAWN ANY SHEEP. Just the Mooshrooms. I just found this a hilariously awesome coincidence. 3 pink sheep in a very close proximity! And here they are!

Oh, And I also didn't breed anyone. I will though. Maybe. If I'm fussed. BUT LOOK HOW COOL THEY ARE!! :D
Apparently their spawning rate is 0.164%
Ha.
Awesome.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar