fredag 13. januar 2012

Friday the 13th.

For Friday the 13th, I've not had much bad luck.
Apart from broken friendships and a computer program not working and such.

Got to love drama, eh...

Have helped two friends move houses today and yesterday. I am really happy that one of them moved as she lived in a really mouldy house. So I'm really glad she got out of there. I met her mother as well! And she could talk! That was hilarious. She was a nice woman though.

But. Being at both sides of the drama, I hear things. I wish they didn't get to me but they do. Because when I compare what the person said to me and what they said the person said to them, it doesn't add up. So either we are dealing with a big fat liar or... another liar.
Well actually one of the people could have forgotten stuff, to be fair, but doubt has been sown. Plus I already had my doubts. It is slightly sad that it's gotten this far. Actually doubting the honesty of some of your friends.
So whatever the outcome is, it won't be good... Yay I love drama that evolves.

Enough about that now.

Look! A cityscape!
I like that blue colour. Swansea is beautiful at night!
Really is.
Yes.

Oh, watched a theatre piece last night, called Project Sense, it was quite good! The start freaked me out quite good. There was a lady walking like a ballet dancer, and all the time looked like she would stand on her toes! I was thinking "OMG PLEASE DON'T! NO PLEASE DEAR GOD, PLEASE DON'T DO IT!" all the way through that. She didn't walk like that all the time, thank Christ, but it was really good.
Weird, but good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar