tirsdag 31. januar 2012

Tuesday

This is a Tuesday. So far we've had a bomb threat here in Swansea, and a guy I was scout with died last night.
It's terrible!
I imagine this week will be extremely good...


Well. So there's that.

Here is a picture of my foot. You are welcome.
...You've probably seen this before...
I know, it's amazing. 


Anyway, last day of the month now, wonder what sort of mischief I should get up to today... Not much I'm guessing. I'm just that fun! (cough)
Yesterday we made D&D characters (Dungeons & Dragons) and started playing the game slightly. I'm the DM (Dungeon Master. The boss. The layer of the land. The God. The supreme overlord. The master. The.. Yeah, the creator.) and I've never DM'd before. So that's interesting. I hope they will be pleased with it in its simplicity. I made a map...
Actually, no. I made two maps. And I think I spent more time making those than actually planning out the game.
Which is bad.
I know what will happen in certain places, but I have literally no idea what puzzles I will put in there.
Well. I should get crackin'.

Social Darwinism is fun.

I miss summer. This eternal autumn is getting dreary and mundane. Or winter. But mostly summer. I want to go swimming and stay under water for 99,99% of the time!
I want to go scuba-diving again! I've not done that since Egypt, which was... Some years ago... I don't remember....
All the pictures from that trip is now on my hard-drive... That died.. Anyone know a good technician who is an expert of saving content from external hard-drives?
Anyone?
...Anyone...?
I will pay big money to the one who do!
MONEH I SAY!
Anyway, there's that.
I think I've written too much now... BYE!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar