tirsdag 24. januar 2012

WTB creativity (Not like the previously mentioned creativity, the cool kind.)

It's kind of hard to make up new shit all the time. I am fucking useless in the performing arts shite we're doing nowadays.

Random Teacher Person: "Any ideas?"
*The whole class but me put their hand up in the air and certain others starts telling us about it even though the teacher clearly wanted us to shut up until told otherwise*
Me: "I'll just stand here in this corner wearing this Jumbo hat."
*Puts on Jumbo hat*

Yes. That is basically every class. My creativity has hit a dry spot.

I did however turn out to be the class hero (that may be a self-proclaimed title.) and close a window where I had to climb up on a desk and then on top of a wardrobe and then again over a little ledge. My hands got dirty. I don't think people tend to hang out up there any more. They really should get a ladder for it. Maybe more people would go up there then. And the cleaning-ladies could clean up that dreadful mess they left behind there.


Yay, pretty leaves.
Hmmm, what else to say...

Doom.
Doom is always cool.

Oh, and make me a king, please! I really would like that. They always look like they have so much fun! Like standing on a veranda waving like a git, whilst planning to take over Sweden and Denmark while they are sleeping, forcing THEIR kings again to sign an agreement where they give all their stuff to me and power and might and all that lovely crap. And THEN proceed to Finland and Russia. Maybe make Russia believe we want to... Actually. I may have to wait a little bit with Russia. It's quite a big country...
This is all strictly theoretical of course...
No matter!
I will have to go to class now, and put on my Jumbo hat.
L8er g8er....
My soul just died a little.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar