torsdag 5. januar 2012

Got milk?

Not long until I'm going back to Swansea now. The time says 3 days. But I haven't slept yet, so it's technically still 4.
I really am looking forward to seeing my half-Irish half-English gang again! Yes. Mine.
I own them. They belong to me now.
OHMYGOD I need to pull pranks on them.
Pranks are needed.
We're getting very very drama-like, so someone needs to stop this. Before it's too l.. Actually it's already too late.

People not talking to each other when one is insulted and such. Communication is important.
I truly hope the people involved will talk to each other, or just stop being insulted. In my opinion, a person can't be insulted when/if the other person doesn't even know the other person is offended.
Sure, one should be careful to use what others have shared, but when you're not even aware...
Talking is important.

Man up, grow some balls, and TALK.

But then again, the vicious puppeteer in the corner is not really that cool either. Subtly steering our conversations and opinions the way they want....
Or acting stupid to seem cuter...

Next term, or year, will be different. I'm definitely going to be telling people to "man up" a lot more.

I sure do love them, and it's important to be supportive of your friends, but when you're creating problems by not talking about something, then stop bitchin' and start spillin'!

Oh look!
Ohh look! An upside-down river-lake-thing! From Tveit!
Inspired by Amy who had a profile picture on Facebook turned like that.
I have ranted enough tonight.
I should man up and grow some balls! :P

Night!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar